VideoLogix accepts merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined below and will replace the product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product. See Customer Service for contact information.
- All returns should be made within 30 days of date of invoice and be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
- Returned merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Parts returned due to customer error may be subject to a 20% restocking charge. Parts specified as “Non- Cancelable/Non-Returnable” at time of quote or sale are not returnable.
- Defective merchandise may be returned within 2 years of the original invoice date and need not be in original packaging.