If you require a price quote prior to submitting payment, please follow the steps below:
- Add the desired products to your Cart and Proceed to Checkout
- Enter Billing & Shipping Info and click Next
- On the Payment Information page, select a shipping and payment option
- Click the blue button “GENERATE A QUOTE” beneath Terms & Conditions
- The quote will be automatically downloaded as a PDF and you will also receive the quote via e-mail.
If you require a PDF pro-forma invoice, please click Submit Your Order, and email [email protected] with your quote number. Your PI will be emailed to you within 3 business days. For non-US customers, quotes do not include any VAT / import taxes that your shipment may incur upon import to your country. For these figures, please contact your local customs or FedEx office.
After you receive your quote, if you submit payment for your order via EFT / wire transfer:
- Send an email to [email protected] containing the payment confirmation as a PDF attachment.
- Please include your order number in the Subject line of the email.
- Failure to send this email will result in a delay of your shipment.
Wire Transfer Details
Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
Information required for Electronic Funds Transfer:
Beneficiary’s Name: VideoLogix, Inc.
Beneficiary’s Address: 4000 Barranca
Parkway Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92604
Bank’s Name: Wells Fargo
Bank’s Address: 6503 Quail Hill Parkway,
Irvine, CA 92603
Swift Code: Domestic: 121000248 or
Account Number: 3854886441
4000 Barranca Parkway, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92604
Return / Refund Policy
If the product arrives damaged or defective, we’ll provide a full refund and pay shipping costs, if shipped back within 2 years of the purchase date. Please use the Contact page of this website to initiate a return.
Proteus-IV is currently in production and orders usually ship within 24 hours ARO.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number) to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can reach us via the Contact page of this website.