This page addresses questions around ordering and payment. For articles to assist in your technical evaluation and integration of VideoLogix products, please check out our Support Page.
How can I pay via EFT / wire transfer?
When you request a quote, instructions for submitting an EFT / wire transfer (including bank details) will be included on your PDF quotation. If you submit payment for your order via EFT / wire transfer:
- Send an email to [email protected] containing the payment confirmation as a PDF attachment.
- Please include your order number in the Subject line of the email.
- Failure to send this email will result in a delay of your shipment.
How do I place an order?
Our products can be purchased through our webstore. For OEM-level pricing, please contact our Sales Team to discuss.
What payment methods does VideLogix accept?
Our webstore accepts major credit cards Visa and MasterCard and EFT / wire transfer – instructions for this payment method are available at the top of this webpage.
Before ordering, I require a price quote – how can I receive one?
What is VideoLogix’s Return / Refund Policy?
VideoLogix accepts merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined below and will replace the product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product. See Customer Service for contact information.
- All returns should be made within 30 days of date of invoice and be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
- Returned merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Parts returned due to customer error may be subject to a 20% restocking charge. Parts specified as “Non- Cancelable/Non-Returnable” at time of quote or sale are not returnable.
- Defective merchandise may be returned within 2 years of the original invoice date and need not be in original packaging.
What is the lead time for webstore products?
Unless stated on the product page, items listed on the webstore typically ship 24 hours ARO.
What is VideoLogix’s Shipping Policy?
We aim to ship orders as soon as possible. Most orders ship within 1 business day ARO.
Can I expedite my order?
If you have an urgent need, please select the shipping option that best reflects this urgency (such as overnight or priority shipping). Additionally, please contact us so we can review further opportunities to expedite your order.
How long does the shipment take to reach my country?
Please check the FedEx website to review transit times of your shipping option from California to your shipping destination. Please consider the lead time of the shipment (see FAQ item above) as well as the processing time that your country’s customs department may require.
How much are import taxes and fees for my order?
This amount varies by country, shipping address, and the products you’ve ordered. Please contact your local customs department to calculate the applicable taxes, fees, and duties that will become due upon import to your country.
Does VideoLogix ship to my country?
The list of countries we ship our products to is available on the checkout page of the webstore.
Does VideoLogix have an end user agreement?
Yes – the end user agreement for our products can be found on the checkout page of the webstore. Each buyer must agree to our end user agreement before placing an order for our products. For our website Terms and Conditions, please see our Terms and Conditions page.
What is the shipping address of VideoLogix’s headquarters?
4000 Barranca Parkway, Suite 250
Irvine CA 92604
What is VideoLogix’s Security Policy?
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number) to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can reach us via the Contact page of this website.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please reach us via the Contact page of the website. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.